In this session of the Mobile App Tycoon Podcast I have the privilege of interviewing Spencer Costanzo, the Founder and President of Malibu Apps.
In around a year and a half after starting his app development company, Spencer has managed to publish nearly 40 apps and over 30 Kindle eBooks! To make that even more impressive, he is making 6 figures each from mobile apps and Kindle eBooks! And if that wasn’t enough…he’s only 18.
This was a really fun interview for me because Spencer started at my age, we’re both in the same businesses (developing apps and publishing Kindle eBooks), and look where he’s at now! I’d like to think I’m just a few steps behind him and I’ll be reaching his level of success in the near future!
Finally, Spencer released an app development course which reveals all of his strategies behind his 6 figure app business. I was lucky enough to get access to it, and I highly recommend it if you’re interested in getting into developing reference apps like Spencer! If you’d like to check it out, I’d really appreciate it if you could use my affiliate link by clicking here! And don’t forget to use the promo code “fiftyoff” to get 50% off!
In this session you’ll learn:
- How Spencer’s first app made him $30/day and then FAILED.
- How Spencer finds freelance writers all around the world to get content written for his apps.
- How Spencer emulates other successful apps to make sure his apps are profitable.
- Why the number of reviews means NOTHING when guessing how well an app has been selling!
- Spencer’s strategy for finding profitable app topics!
- The pricing tactic Spencer uses to boost his app to the top of the charts!
- Spencer’s KILLER strategy of validating app ideas by publishing Kindle eBooks and how that has “accidentally” turned into ANOTHER 6 figure business for him!
- Spencer’s best tip for people getting started in app development.
Items mentioned in this podcast:
My Affiliate Link for Spencer’s App Development Course: Use Promo Code: “fiftyoff” for 50% Off!
If you are enjoying these podcasts, please take the time to leave me an honest review on iTunes. Reviews help new people find the podcast as well as give me feedback as to how I’m doing! Click here to leave a review!